Learning and growing for the future

gaberdodo

Reaction score
Hello all my name is Gabe, 21! I am planning on leaving out of Kansas soon on a journey of self discovery and I would love the opportunity to meet with people who share some of my similar interest!
I have had a good introduction to Chinese medicine and energetic healing, as well as tai chi, qi gong, kung fu from a wudang master. Im hoping to branch out and learn more about herbal medicine, sound resonance and its implications on crystal technology, religions of all forms (purely for more education about the creator and all of the different interpretations). These are just some of the things I've learned about thus far and i would love to connect with anyone looking to grow aswell.

I am currently working on growing a social media platform that helps to bring people closer together so if you are traveling and want to connect to have discussions on theology or to trade some learnings with each other I would love to get connected and explore the endless possibilities of the human species.

ONLY INTERESTED IN LEARNING AND GROWING SO PLEASE DONT TRY TO PUSH YOUR VIEWS, I WILL ALWAYS RESPECT YOUR IDEAS AND FREEDOM OF THOUGHT/SPEECH.

Reactions: Ynwdwndrr

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads