Learn to hunt, forage, farm, and mountaineer. NEPA

Waldorf

Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Names Waldorf, I'm looking for experienced travelers around my age 20-30 that want to travel across the US and Canada. I'm going to be setting up a beautiful campsite in north east pa, by the city of Wilkes barre. All travelers welcome. I can teach you how to brew GOOD bier, hunt /fish in Appalachia, traverse landscape, and help you make some cash before I embark on a cross country adventure. Binaryzero99@gmail, feel free to email me! =) god bless

zazhay

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Names Waldorf, I'm looking for experienced travelers around my age 20-30 that want to travel across the US and Canada. I'm going to be setting up a beautiful campsite in north east pa, by the city of Wilkes barre. All travelers welcome. I can teach you how to brew GOOD bier, hunt /fish in Appalachia, traverse landscape, and help you make some cash before I embark on a cross country adventure. Binaryzero99@gmail, feel free to email me! =) god bless
whats up?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads