Land owner in need of squaters | Squat the Planet

Land owner in need of squaters

D

Deleted member 23824

Wow, what a generous offer! You guys have some fairly restrictive laws over there, don’t you? Can you get away with that? I’d love to come visit and build myself a wee vacation cabin!

Aleks Milenkovic

Reaction score
Wow, what a generous offer! You guys have some fairly restrictive laws over there, don’t you? Can you get away with that? I’d love to come visit and build myself a wee vacation cabin!
there's always a way mate ! as long as the cabin is not built like a permanent purpose built home it is allowed, for example it cannot have concrete foundations and cannot be too big, but small can mean cosy. I already have a 10x5m cabin that was allowed to be built many years ago

Reactions: RoadFlower33

Willis

Reaction score
why would the government force you to sell the land? in the way of the hs2 route? cos if so anything you build might not last too long

Aleks Milenkovic

Reaction score
just to shut the doubters up, check out my page, Woodlands private garden on Facebook, even message me there. English law states you can legally squat an island like you can a commercial property, so if the hs2 project wants to compulsory purchase my property, I can assure myself keeping the property, it is a very special place for me as it was only just handed down from my late mother. it is a bold move but then again I'm only looking for bold people, I thought this would be the place since most tent city/eco villages get shut down very fast here in uk, I actually own this land, I can show you the deed in my name if you really want to see it. I'm just looking for people who know the dream but cant find it. self sufficient living, non gmo foods and free electric for all members, every cabin would have there own role within the community and a equal power structure amongst everyone for every decision, the only decisions I want power over are architectural designs for legal reasons and who enters. just because I look like a thug doesn't make me one, I know it sounds too good to be true but then again I itotaly get why people are suspicious, every time I have let someone into my life recently they end up taking everything I have financially/emotionally/physically, but this place is a real healer, it could be the spring on site or the fact I can relax amongst the plants on my own island where no one can touch me, distract me. the offer is there for people on the streets forgotten about by the elite, people who really need a place to call there own, it is for sharing and I'm not one to hold back from these people, there is no such place like this available to these people trust me I've been there, tree huggers/nomads/woodsmen and all nature loving freedom fighters are most welcome here

Reactions: marmar

Aleks Milenkovic

Reaction score
and to my fellow UK residents, the reason I feel strongly about resisting the government, apart from taking my sacred land, my mothers gift, a gift most people on the planet could only dream of, remember this. they have the endless amounts of cash to reduce a train journey by 10 minuets... for the rich, but they cant afford the right cladding for tower blocks….. enough said

Aleks Milenkovic

Reaction score
jonathon white 26lb common may.jpg

Attachments

• Woodlands fishery cover photo .jpg
    Woodlands fishery cover photo .jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 325
  • 25lb Woodlands common .jpg
    25lb Woodlands common .jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 309
  • Woodlands boat .jpg
    Woodlands boat .jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 339
  • woodlands fish log.jpg
    woodlands fish log.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 310

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't think people are suspicious of your "thuggish" appearance or whether or not you have 6 acres, I mean 6 acres isn't unbelievable at all, you could hear someone talking loudly across 6 acres it's not crazy big. I think the suspicious part is how you come along in 2017 get people all hyped on the same shit then you just ghost the fuck out for two years. What if people started selling their cars and shit last time preparing to travel to England and then you just dipped out on them? Do you care to even address what happened? Like why you just went silent for 2 years on people who may have been already making preparations to go there?

Paul288090

Reaction score
just to shut the doubters up, check out my page, Woodlands private garden on Facebook, even message me there. English law states you can legally squat an island like you can a commercial property, so if the hs2 project wants to compulsory purchase my property, I can assure myself keeping the property, it is a very special place for me as it was only just handed down from my late mother. it is a bold move but then again I'm only looking for bold people, I thought this would be the place since most tent city/eco villages get shut down very fast here in uk, I actually own this land, I can show you the deed in my name if you really want to see it. I'm just looking for people who know the dream but cant find it. self sufficient living, non gmo foods and free electric for all members, every cabin would have there own role within the community and a equal power structure amongst everyone for every decision, the only decisions I want power over are architectural designs for legal reasons and who enters. just because I look like a thug doesn't make me one, I know it sounds too good to be true but then again I itotaly get why people are suspicious, every time I have let someone into my life recently they end up taking everything I have financially/emotionally/physically, but this place is a real healer, it could be the spring on site or the fact I can relax amongst the plants on my own island where no one can touch me, distract me. the offer is there for people on the streets forgotten about by the elite, people who really need a place to call there own, it is for sharing and I'm not one to hold back from these people, there is no such place like this available to these people trust me I've been there, tree huggers/nomads/woodsmen and all nature loving freedom fighters are most welcome here
Hi I’m very interested where abouts is the land closest village etc..

Reactions: freespiritedsmiles

Aleks Milenkovic

Reaction score
HS2 do not need to purchase my land and they would rather not as they only need a tiny fraction of my land to work on whilst the project is finished, purchasing the property would cost them £200K plus fee's on top of the payments they have already paid me. they would rather give me an access track to the property like I asked. I have not been served a compulsory purchase notice of yet and hopefully will not be given it, they will not tell me anything after the discussion about the access track and since then they have dug bore holes which has made my natural spring dry up, I don't know what there game is but it is the British government [the oldest mafia/dynasty around]. but I have my kingdom to rule and rule it I shall, whatever it takes.

as a land owner victim to compulsory purchase threat I have come to realise. who really OWNS the land legally is the queen, someone who purchases land only purchases the right to say what happens there, the queen granted royal accent to hs2 meaning it doesn't matter what I say, its what she says that matters, and actually I don't like that

Aleks Milenkovic

Reaction score
I don't think people are suspicious of your "thuggish" appearance or whether or not you have 6 acres, I mean 6 acres isn't unbelievable at all, you could hear someone talking loudly across 6 acres it's not crazy big. I think the suspicious part is how you come along in 2017 get people all hyped on the same shit then you just ghost the fuck out for two years. What if people started selling their cars and shit last time preparing to travel to England and then you just dipped out on them? Do you care to even address what happened? Like why you just went silent for 2 years on people who may have been already making preparations to go there?
sorry for not being a regular squat the planet user its not my Facebook, I'm here to draw attention and see who and how many people would be willing, its a take it or leave it situation, there's no rush at all, I have been messaging many people along the line however a lot of things happen in my life meaning I cant always be consistent on this platform, its not like im asking for people to drop whatever they are doing right now and to come help me right now or never its not like that

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Cool trust fund mate. Hey so is that place entirely water or what? I think what I'm seeing from that parcel map is that it's a triangular shaped lake sorta with a very tiny border of land. What do you reckon people will be using for building materials for said cabins? Is this a bring your own timbers kind of party?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads