kid named cheetah with dog named sasha

slimJack

Reaction score
Basically he's what the forum says. Untrustworthy and shady as fuck. He stole gear from numerous ppl I know a couple are on STP.. He lies about flying signs when it's momma's money he got from allowance. He lies about riding trains and tries to outprove himself...he swears he's a junkie and whines about getting sick...I can go for days man...but yea if u know him u know he's like a sociopath bro...if u don't be fucking ware man.

wrkrsunite

Reaction score
Fuck man shady dude. And for anyone just lurkin on this thread, I know the kid who posted this and he's a good dude and prolly a good judge of character. I'll heed the warning good looking out homie.

Reactions: slimJack

Mongo

Reaction score
Does he have blonde hair? Sounds like a kid I met a year ago in Oakland.

autumn

Lurker
Reaction score
His hair was black when I met him. Some other riders said he looked like a girl from a distance, dudes tiny.

Stole a bandana from me and beats his dog. Helped some other riders roll me for all my shit.

Pathological liar. Claims to have caught a train doing 25 (fucking lol). Told me he had a job as a cook. Went to one of those check cashing places and overheard his manager saying he was a dishwasher. Dude just lies about everything for no fucking reason

I generally don't pay any mind to other riders histories and life choices. But he gets money from his mom and claims he got it spanging.

I've got a picture of him somewhere if anyone wants it. His real name is Brian.

Last edited:

dixierail

Reaction score
Skinny white kid? I met him in New Orleans... can't remember when. I didn't notice anything off about him but I only hung out with him very briefly.

Good to know.

Doughnut

Reaction score
Met him in Meridian. Took him to NOLA right after Mardis Gras. He seemed cool at first, but yeah: He kind of really sucks.

thatAJkid

Reaction score
Fuck man shady dude. And for anyone just lurkin on this thread, I know the kid who posted this and he's a good dude and prolly a good judge of character. I'll heed the warning good looking out homie.
yup, no doubt kero...I see other folk feel mutual as well. ima stomp a hole in his face if I see it again

wrkrsunite

Reaction score
yup, no doubt kero...I see other folk feel mutual as well. ima stomp a hole in his face if I see it again
Get him dog, fuck i miss you man. Tell the whole bluff crew me n asher say hi, and give me some updates on everyone (i know jons locked up right?) Keep me updated once u hop out so we can meet up.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads