Kicked out of house. What to do?

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Meh, if you get your papers straight, no problem... Sucks to be out 2k quid, but when I got to Copenhagen in 2009, I didnt have money to take the bus from the airport to the city. Here I am 2.5 years later, living well.
You will figure it out.

badinfluence

Reaction score
Just found out that they took all my money.

Only got 20 quid left in my bank account.

how fucked am I now?

Well... youre not fucked at all if you use your head. Where are you staying now? Maybe go down to the A.S.S. Try get squatting. Ive never had to sleep rough in london but i cant imagine its fun.

If you ask around, alot of the businesses in Camden, tourist areas like picadilly, record shops, will pay money for you to flyer their business, hold a sign ect, its pretty easy quick cash if you have no other way of making money and cant find a job.

Food comes free if you dont mind eating out of skips and bins..... and hop them bendy busses too. Just walk in the back doors, thatll save you alot of cash.

If your serious about going to america just save all you can. ESTA visa thing cost me $14 american dollars - so roughly around £10. My flight cost £475 and i arrived in NY with 200 dollars, Its totally do-able on 500, 600 pounds. Hope that was somewhat helpful :/

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads