Just wondering if you know or have seen this girl Candice form columbus ohio

stanktank

Reaction score
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone on this forum knows Candice, she's got a dog named marley, last i heard she was leaving Columbus Ohio, headed west. When i last talked to her she was hitching, could've started hopping too. i dunno. Her old roommate just called me a told me she's got a missing person's report filed for her in California. I got worried and decided to see if anyone STPers knew her and/or her whereabouts. I'm not sure if she was on this site or not. Anway, any info is helpful. thanks.

Eviscerate

Reaction score
I'm sure this is absolutely impossible but i know a person called candice who has a dog called marley and a missing person report filed for her in cali and last i saw she was hitching around New Zealand. I seriously doubt its her but the coincidence amazed me.

stanktank

Reaction score
That is incredibly bizarre. Seriously that's a mind fuck. Does she have Shortish pink hair? Hahaha. Thanks for the response man.

stanktank

Reaction score

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads