just wanting to meet some other travelers with a young child so we can all hang out and have a dandy good time

soapmagazine

Reaction score
checking in stp with a desperate attempt to find a like minded couple of travelers who has a child (so our kids can be friendz) and wants to hang out/build stuff/garden/craft cool things/make money/be productive/ and travel in between

sounds like you or some cool friends of yours? hmu!

Reactions: PrisMiQue and croc

PrisMiQue

Reaction score
Hey!
I got a 3 year old and I’m currently looking into getting an Rv!
I haven’t traveled very much or far with my little one but I hope to show him more of the world the. Just his hometown.

where about you guys travel?And how?
Any advice?

soapmagazine

Reaction score
Hey!
I got a 3 year old and I’m currently looking into getting an Rv!
I haven’t traveled very much or far with my little one but I hope to show him more of the world the. Just his hometown.

where about you guys travel?And how?
Any advice?

were not traveling with her, we started developing a small property, gardening and building a house, figured in a few more years we would venture out and do some more exploring when she can handle it without it being unfair or torture...... got some ideas on how to get around with friends and places we want to buy more property.

before we had her we traveled all over the states

Reactions: PrisMiQue

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads