Just saying hi | Squat the Planet

Just saying hi

Person

Reaction score
Hi StP!

I've known about this site for a long time but just recently made an account. For a while, I've liked the idea of living a freer lifestyle although I never saw myself actually going for it, but then a few days ago I quit my job to do just that. In a couple of weeks I'll be leaving my hometown, where I've spent all 30 years of my life. I'm going to be adventurous for the first time ever. My plan right now is to just drive away and see where things go from there. I know that's not a great plan, so during these next couple of weeks I'll be focusing a lot of my time and attention to figuring out the details of my upcoming road trip/ whatever it turns into and hopefully it will be a positive experience. Until then, I will continue to lurk and read your stories and learn what I can, and if you have any tips for me or just want to say hi or say something awful or whatever feel free to leave a comment.

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I hope you are all doing well and wish you all the best.

Tony G

Reaction score
Hi StP!

I've known about this site for a long time but just recently made an account. For a while, I've liked the idea of living a freer lifestyle although I never saw myself actually going for it, but then a few days ago I quit my job to do just that. In a couple of weeks I'll be leaving my hometown, where I've spent all 30 years of my life. I'm going to be adventurous for the first time ever. My plan right now is to just drive away and see where things go from there. I know that's not a great plan, so during these next couple of weeks I'll be focusing a lot of my time and attention to figuring out the details of my upcoming road trip/ whatever it turns into and hopefully it will be a positive experience. Until then, I will continue to lurk and read your stories and learn what I can, and if you have any tips for me or just want to say hi or say something awful or whatever feel free to leave a comment.

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I hope you are all doing well and wish you all the best.
hey welcome nice to have you hear if you need anything feel free to ask

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads