just saying hello as i just joined the site | Squat the Planet

just saying hello as i just joined the site

oatsrail

Reaction score
hey all i thought i might as well tell a little about myself as i just joined the site so this is it( sorry if my spelling sucks) well i am 22 and i grew up in Sacramento and also hang my hat in Sacramento two months out of the year( holidays and what not) i am a Anarchist and also a activist when i can as well and trying to help and talk to people about the goals and history of that movement etc, i have been hopping since i was 14( my home life lead me to the rails and urban camping, squating etc kinda young) but that is a long story anyway.. i was in flagstaff and my buddy gave me this site and when i saw what this site is about i loved it and just wanted to join to try and meet new people and stay in contact with my family( friends) as well, other then that i love to draw, write poems, swim in lakes and just try and have fun with life and travel as much as i can..sorry if this intro sucks but i am not much for the hole this is me kinda thing...but i kinda figured i had to tell a little about myself so...yea hope this is ok for you all...peace and see you out on the steal...

hg14

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Website
hg14p.webs.com
hey, i also stay in contact with friends/family. its a good way when your REALLY tired of hopping or hitching, huh? I'm gonna head towards sacto in March maybe if your still there by then we could meet up?

oatsrail

Reaction score
yea drop me a line and if i am near or in town still i am up for a meet..march is a nice time in sacto its not hot during the day and the cold nights tend to slow down towards the end of march-start of April.. based on last year session in the area that is..

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads