Just killing time

paddymelt

Reaction score
I get bored sometimes and I wonder what the internet says about the crap I'm interested in. That's how I found this site and I'll admit that I think it's pretty cool that this site is here.

Anyway, I guess I should say something about myself: I come from a generation of stab happy dust heads who squatted and rode freights back before the dawn of this technological era that we are in now. Never would it have occurred to me that someone could ask on a message board where to find the best produce dumpster or what kind of backpack is best suited for tramping. And now this sort of info can be found at the click of a mouse on STP. I guess this is progress. Things change, people change. I know that I've changed plenty over the years. I traded in my peach cisco and king cobra for green tea 7 years ago and nowadays I take my cell phone with me when I ride freight. Hell, I'd probably try to kick my own ass if I met my present self 15 years ago... Well, I'm not sure what I'm trying to say now, maybe just that its a little weird introducing myself on a internet message board thingy about squating and so on. I don't even know that I'll get much use out of this site. But then again I could be wrong... I've had similar feelings about other sites and later found myself killing whole villages of time on them.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads