Photos - Just a sprig of happy for y'all... | Squat the Planet

Photos Just a sprig of happy for y'all...

Andrea Van Scoyoc

Nomad Missionary & Tree Hugging Jesus Freak
Reaction score
One of the things I love about my job is the love of little preciouses.

I make up words... ;)

This little fella was found, wandering the streets, lost.

He's going to be rehomed (no one's claimed him, or even missed him. My boss is familiar with the neighborhood where he was found, and most of the people in it, and no one knows who he belongs to) and so, as the crazy cat lady (I have five) abandoned/lost/surrendered, etc, dogs come home with me for a night to see how they will do.

This precious boy will have a home in no time.

Wish I could keep him...but I say that about all of them. ;)

His name is, Boo.

All together now...awwwwwwwww...

Attachments

• IMG_20150623_181711199.jpg
    IMG_20150623_181711199.jpg
    369.6 KB · Views: 265
Reactions: Kal and wizehop

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
I have three rescued kitties so I understand. Bf's dog is a rescue as well and she is getting old and has issues - he will be very distraught when Enge passes. But we are not up for another dog yet. And a little little dog is going to be an issue as my youngest siamese is a beautiful boy but at 16 lbs he's the master here. He hasn't gone after bf med fattish dog but I'd be afraid for a smaller dog. Very cute dog btw - I hope he is placed soon. :)

Andrea Van Scoyoc

Nomad Missionary & Tree Hugging Jesus Freak
Reaction score
All of my cats are rescues, and Bood was a rescue...of sorts.

I got her from Craigslist, saving her from life in a crate.

Boo is really good with cats (my Micah...we call her, 'Little Shit,' loves him. She keeps following him around and sniffing him) so finding him a home (if the boss doesn't keep him) should be easy.

:)

Reactions: Kal

Tude

Reaction score
@Andrea Van Scoyoc - yup! Been sooo lucky - I owned a house (double with Mom and ex husband) for many years that had clawfoot --- then that went away and then lived on and off with people before being able to get my own apartment again and VOILA - a clawfoot tub! - lived there for several years and moved in here - looked for non carpeted floors and a couple other things and was pleasantly surprised with another clawfoot tub. Love them. Of course the last apartment had a shitty hot water heater so I really didn't get to enjoy the total big tub (like being at my Grandmother's again as a kid - could swim (almost) in them). Ex husband had a plumbing company and he used to tell me the ones he had to remove from people's places as they upgraded their bathrooms - he'd go in with a sledgehammer and break it down to removable pieces. Cool old things, I love them.

And have had a more than a few couch surfers enjoy them as well :)

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wimmens and they're fancy tubs. ::eek:ldman::

This is the way I roll... don't'cha know.

lolbarrel.jpeg

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Now I know you don't want to settle for the dirty old man tub? ::eek:ldman::

If you would follow me.
Down this aisle we have on show case the Decadent Ladies Edition Bubbly Beer Bathtub.

For discerning wimmens of fine taste. And that taste fine.

beer-bath-spa.jpg

D

Deleted member 2626

I've bathed a few times in a giant Tupperware tub. Filled with bucketed or hose water. Good job on the rescue. My dog is too kinda. Flea market in Texas and anyone whose been sw knows the main idea on their ways of caring for most dogs

Tude

Reaction score
I've bathed a few times in a giant Tupperware tub. Filled with bucketed or hose water. Good job on the rescue. My dog is too kinda. Flea market in Texas and anyone whose been sw knows the main idea on their ways of caring for most dogs

@Odin @Tatanka @Andrea Van Scoyoc

You mean like one of these? hehe and yes the pudgy white haired kid is me. 1st birthday. And yes our diapers are in the background. Thanks Mom!!! So it looks like I got my start in a tupperware tub too!!

img024.jpg

Kal

Reaction score
That is all I had as pets were stray dogs and cats when I was a kid. I remember one dog as a kid we called her lady. One of the men who helped raised me recued her from an oil field. He had an old truck and the air did not work so he left his windows down. Because of this he kept loosing his lunch and came home one day and said he was going to catch the person stealing his lunch as it turns out nobody was stealing his lunch it was the dog.

Reactions: Odin

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads