Just a quick hello from New Orleans

Crash

Reaction score
Hey what's up yall! It's been awhile since I been here had to make a new profile, but anyways I'm back, names Chris and I'm 31 in/from NoLa. Looking to head out soon got friends to visit on my way to Cali to meet up with my homegirl. Haven't hopped a train yet, my travels been done hitching rides or on the shame hound, but I'm down to hop one and ready to do it soon, Hoping to make sum friends on here to kick it with along the way and maybe get sum advice from here and there . Not a complete NOOB, been on the streets a LONG time. Haven't traveled nearly as much as I wanna but like I said, that's bout to change..

planetraveler

Reaction score
Cool. From the area. Wouldn’t want to be caught nowhere near but it’s been years. Wish I could tag along though it sounds like fun.

Catching a train to Brevard FL this week for about 3 weeks the hoping to have what I need to head west to CA. Best of luck and try not to get stuck during Mardi Gras.

Reactions: Crash

Cam3J

Reaction score
I'm in Slidell. From South Louisiana and hopped plenty trains. Get at me. I'm headed to Houston for a second before I hit Phoenix for a house up/work scene for a couple months

Crash

Reaction score
I'm in Slidell. From South Louisiana and hopped plenty trains. Get at me. I'm headed to Houston for a second before I hit Phoenix for a house up/work scene for a couple months
Hey bro what's up? I'm in Slidell till tomorrow or Tuesday. Im down to ride for sure.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads