Just a hello | Squat the Planet

Just a hello

Berightback

Reaction score
Hey y'all, my names Andrew, been flirting with the idea of dropping everything (not that there's a helluva lot to drop) and hitting the road for awhile, and just haven't mustered the nerve, I suppose, to light out into the unknown with nothing in hand and no specified destination, but I believe in my heart id be happier. I love music, and busking would be my bread and butter, tho I may have to settle for butterless bread alot. Idk what else to say, other than Hello, glad y'all are here and thanks for having me, with that I'll pass (ha ha AA humor).

Attachments

• 392975127_mirror.jpg
    392975127_mirror.jpg
    652.6 KB · Views: 83

AestheticTramper

Reaction score
Hey y'all, my names Andrew, been flirting with the idea of dropping everything (not that there's a helluva lot to drop) and hitting the road for awhile, and just haven't mustered the nerve, I suppose, to light out into the unknown with nothing in hand and no specified destination, but I believe in my heart id be happier. I love music, and busking would be my bread and butter, tho I may have to settle for butterless bread alot. Idk what else to say, other than Hello, glad y'all are here and thanks for having me, with that I'll pass (ha ha AA humor).
I mean no harm in giving it a go for a short time to test the waters if you don't feel ready to commit long-term. If things go well, you have your answer.

zenchop

Reaction score
There's a whole world out there and it can be really hard to see from any hometown. You give off a cool vibe, I think you've got a good mentality for a life of adventure so cheers and hope our paths cross down the road.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads