Johnny G. -Kansas City/ Denver

nickt29

Reaction score
Johnny G. of kansas city/ denver died on tuesday evening. he just collapsed out of no where. when taken to the hospital they found a hole in his lung. Johnny was always a fuckin great face to see and anyone who knew him knows that it was impossible to be around him and be in a bad mood. he was always so full of energy. there isnt a punk left in KC that isnt gonna fuckin miss him like crazy. hes left a great memory with all of us and his face is going to be missed so fucking much.

even if you didnt know him, just take a second and think about all the people in your life like Johnny, they could be gone at any second, when you least expect it.

check out his band that he played bass in, No Master-
No Master on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

3991786598_5e59693721.jpg

l_29c6155ed7f747439f9e0e176c476eee.jpg

nickt29

Reaction score
it was at the crust fest in chicago in october of 2009

johnny is the guy crowd surfing with his fist up in that picture.

menu

Reaction score
Im sorry to hear about the loss. my condolences.

nickt29

Reaction score
hey thanks for the words purple.

i think im gonna go to his grave tomorow or atleast before i leave town again. probably gonna smoke a spliff and leave him a tall can.
every things been so fuckin weird without him around. everytime i see some crusty fuck with a dread mullet i get all excited to see him then i remember.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads