Jimmy Wales

Jimmy

Reaction score
I have yet to introduce myself. My street name is Wales, or Jimmy Wales. I have hopped trains and hitched off and on over the course of five years. Prior to that I travled by car and toured the western United States. I have been on the road sporadically since I was 15. Seen some crazy shit in my time and hope to see more in the future. Id like to hear from anyone who happens to remember me or has heard of me. I am currently looking for someone who wants to do some winter traveling, something I dont ussually do. Well hope to hear from someone, laters.

Jimmy

Reaction score
wikipedia?? Its like Josey Wales, some wingnut kid started calling me Jimmy Wales after I told him my name was jimmy. It kinda just stuck. Most the time people just call me jimmy. And this is the forum for introductions right??? Trolling, I just googled that to find out what the fuck it meant...And now I get it. What a coincidence!!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads