Jello, from Texas!

Synth

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Trying to jump on the bandwagon here so just introducing myself!
Name's Marcos. 21 and I have a wanderlust that cannot be sated. Or so it seems. I'm here to meet new people and gain new ideas and just a general flourishing of knowledge. I live in DFW so if anyone needs a ride wants to grab some eats go around town and all that jazz just tell me and I'll do what I can. I plan on leaving with a backpack and some clothes towards California by the end of this week. Any advice or friendly feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers :D

spoon

The coolest person you never met.
Reaction score
Get face tattoos and really dirty patched up clothes. Drink nothing but SR and spacebags. Infected piercings and a dog that won't stop barking also helps.

spoon

The coolest person you never met.
Reaction score
Go to nationals. Thats what you really need to do. Especially if your route is west anyway.
And most importantly, bring me your weed. I'll be at Kapeezi.

Synth

Reaction score
Nationals? I plan on going west till July-ish. I'll bring you what I can but it might all disappear on the journey....

Bishop

Reaction score
im takin my dog and girl to the west at least by the day of fall.
im in denton btw, but im totally almost suplise-less.
you happen to a tarp or two or a couple of sleeping bags?
its gonna be my girls first time out.
=]
and my puppys lol.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads