"Jamie", last name unknown | Squat the Planet

"Jamie", last name unknown

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
I met this guy in NYC years ago while I was still homeless. He had a ton of tattoos on his face and hands, probably had his entire body covered with them as well. One prominent thing about him that stands out is he had a Mjolnir tattoo on his forehead, between his eyebrows and would also wear one. He's very antisemitic and would always complain about only making $5 spanging a day, when I told him repeatedly to stay away from 14th Street. I never found him spanging but he said a number of things when he was around me and my other friend including but not limited to "Man, this ain't no police state, it's a Jew state," "Hitler had the right idea, we need a new holocaust and need to cook all the piggies with em" and "Man I'm going back to Alabama to live with my Grandma". I doubt he's still traveling, he's probably still living with Granny if she's still alive, but I recently remembered him and I figured I'd try to warn everybody about him. I would say he's probably in his late 40s by now. He never mentioned where he was from and I never asked for his last name, so the only thing I have to go by is his description and his name. If any of you happen to know who I'm talking about and you have a photo, please post it, this dude is very unique looking and could be spotted out of a crowd.

Also me and the other guy we hung out with would make fun of him behind his back and I ended up getting everything about his voice dead on, so if you think you know who it is I can copy him in voice chat.

roguetrader

Reaction score
so how was he 'Untrustworthy & Shady' then ? I thought this section was designed to highlight actual dangerous individuals... it doesn't sound like this guy did anything other than spout racist bullshit - if we include everyone we don't get along with in this section it's not going to be very meaningful or useful to people travelling...

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
so how was he 'Untrustworthy & Shady' then ? I thought this section was designed to highlight actual dangerous individuals... it doesn't sound like this guy did anything other than spout racist bullshit - if we include everyone we don't get along with in this section it's not going to be very meaningful or useful to people travelling...
Alright so don't let people know that somebody is a nazi, got it

• Stupid
Reactions: DikembeMuhobo

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Alright so don't let people know that somebody is a nazi, got it
If there isn't much of a chance of someone from this (or the traveler community as whole) running into this person, I'm going to have to agree with @roguetrader...

Reactions: bote

roguetrader

Reaction score
@TheUndeadPhoenix - I know you are trying to warn people about someone who could potentially be a problem but there needs to be a distinction between genuinely dangerous individuals who have committed violence / rape / theft etc, and those we just find distasteful...

over the years I've met dozens of people I wouldn't wanna hang out with again - but only a few who I would warn others to avoid..

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
not jamie with a line across his face, and mordor in runes under his lip? that dudes not a nazi, hes just weird, if hes even alive. i used to squat with him by myrtle/broad back in the day.

Does he have a Thor's hammer between his eyebrows? I don't remember him having a line across his face

Reactions: 00kissmarrykick00

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads