It’s not the size of the plane but how well it flies

Reaction score
So it finally happened…
Flying from LAX a few days ago. I’d been travelling in dirty clothes for a few weeks and all had that was clean was sweat shorts and a hoodie.
For anyone that knows me personally, they know my struggles with the size of my penis. Going through airport security I was freeballing. After I’d gone through the machine that actually scans your naked body, I was pulled to one side and asked what was in my shorts…the security didn’t believe me which lead to me being patted down in front of everybody. They even put white powder over my shorts? I guess this was to see if it was a bomb or something? I Duno, they didn’t explain it. After about ten minutes I was allowed to leave after being high fived by the guard like it was some kind of consolation to the degrading embarrassment I’d been make to feel.
They where not the least bit subtle during the entire process and I wanted the world to swallow me up .
From now on I’m greyhounding it.

Reactions: FartsAreStinkySweet

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
does the white powder come off your clothing? ive never heard of that.

Joey Garbanzo

Muscle of the DiPinto Crime Family
Reaction score
I don't know if anything would actually come of it but is there a customer line or something you'd be able to call or email to file some kind of formal complaint for being put through public embarassment instead of being taken to a private area to conduct the search/pat down?

Sorry that happened to you.

AyeAaron

Hobocop
Reaction score
Just
So it finally happened…
Flying from LAX a few days ago. I’d been travelling in dirty clothes for a few weeks and all had that was clean was sweat shorts and a hoodie.
For anyone that knows me personally, they know my struggles with the size of my penis. Going through airport security I was freeballing. After I’d gone through the machine that actually scans your naked body, I was pulled to one side and asked what was in my shorts…the security didn’t believe me which lead to me being patted down in front of everybody. They even put white powder over my shorts? I guess this was to see if it was a bomb or something? I Duno, they didn’t explain it. After about ten minutes I was allowed to leave after being high fived by the guard like it was some kind of consolation to the degrading embarrassment I’d been make to feel.
They where not the least bit subtle during the entire process and I wanted the world to swallow me up .
From now on I’m greyhounding it.

Just Uncle Sam doing his thing, TSA has stopped exactly 0 terrorist attacks, so you can console yourself that its all for a good cause

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads