Its all a simulation anyway

Reaction score
Hi there. Name's Nick. Nicky. Asshole if you're speaking to any one of my numerous ex's. Been a minute since I've been out and about (did most of my traveling a few years back up the pacific) but..... lifes gone to shit, been homebound for a while, ex wife and the wee children have moved a..... what I would call an unreasonably large geographical distance away so, I guess that itch is back. I miss it. I miss the freedom. The odd way that the worries of normal life seem to seem so, little when you're out there. And the fucking adventures. I wake up every day, take care of 6 kids that aren't my own because my brother can't be bothered to aim anywhere else. Listen to his girlfriend go on about this conspiracy or whatever brand of right wing lunacy her brain snake sprinkles on her on any given day. Can't even go get a new job because it would conflict with their schedules. The hypcrocy. The.... I sleep on the laundry room floor, and every night, I miss the tent outside of seattle, or the tarp under the stars in montana, or the beach and the sand in san diego. Maybe its just a mid life crisis. Maybe its just complatancy. Or maybe I just am a sociopath who has no hope for this civilization and would rather wander while it crumbles instead of watching it from the couch. I used to be the king of the chaos this life brought forth and somewhere over the last 3 years, I've lost that fire and I want it back. Sorry for the ramblings. I'm actually a pretty chill dude as long as you get past all the weed and my inability to foster any meaningful romantic connection with anyone for more than a few nights, man, woman or otherwise lol. Anyway, it'll be east this time. Already know where I wanna start should I decide. Welcome to the shitshow people. We have snack in the corner.

Reactions: pokchop
D

Deleted member 23824

Welcome. I recommend you move to where your children are and help provide for them, if you’re allowed to do so. Provide both physically and emotionally. You owe that to them.They ought to be , by a long shot, your most important priority in life from here on out. And that is regardless of how you feel about their mother(s). Good luck.

Reaction score
Welcome. I recommend you move to where your children are and help provide for them, if you’re allowed to do so. Provide both physically and emotionally. You owe that to them.They ought to be , by a long shot, your most important priority in life from here on out. And that is regardless of how you feel about their mother(s). Good luck.
Ex wife and I have an arrangment on these things.We both work well together. Plus, visa's are hard to come by lol.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads