It's a long time coming | Squat the Planet

It's a long time coming

babywavy

Reaction score
Fuck working to pay rent on a place to crash so you can work to pay rent. I'm out. It's a long time coming.

I'm noumpere, 22 in Portland rn, my lease is up on the 30th and I'm not renewing or leasing anywhere else. I've lived on the road a bit but never slept out in the open, def want tips for that. I'm trying to learn harmonica slowly and there's a good chance I've been down the rabbit hole of whatever hobby you have, at least in the research stage. I'm bad at intros, and goodby

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
glad to see you're giving the finger to the society routine of 9-5! :D

Reactions: KittyCosmos

lawnchair

Reaction score
I feel like 22 is a great age to headout! Sleeping outside takes some getting used to (haven't done it much myself, yet, but that's what people say) but I think you'll get the hang of it in no time. Much better than the 9-5.

Reactions: babywavy

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP - we have a lot of resources here for travelers!! Check out our individual subforums for equipment, etc.

Reactions: babywavy

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm right with you! Growing tired working for nothing, throwing rent money away. I am working on grabbing my backpack and bicycle and hitting the road!!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads