...it is what it is....

Fate

Reaction score
Greetings ya'll,
Names Fate. Been traveling the in's and out's of the US and the world for a while.
I had started couchsurfing early teen years ; then grabbed my pack and lived in South America, Europe, and Asia. I've learned so much about the world and myself through this!! So grateful. Kind of no mind traveling I guess.

Mostly spending the past couple of years around the west coast . Getting to meet a great community out here. Rubbertramping it currently. I really enjoy sustainable living, playing ukelele, sleeping under the stars(watching meteors fly by), climbing mountains/trees/waterfalls. Eating out of dumpsters; laughing until my stomach hurts!
I love learning more and more about living freely and nomadically. And of course connecting with the like minded folks.
°
Thanks so much for being here and reading this Lil introduction.
Peace. And. Have fun

Last edited:

Anagor

Reaction score
Website
anagortravelling.wordpress.com
Hi!

Welcome to StP!
then grabbed my pack and lived in South America, Europe, and Asia.

Where have you been in Europe? I'm from Germany and spent most of my time traveling in UK (and a bit in Belgium, Netherlands and Switzerland).

I really enjoy sustainable living, playing ukelele, sleeping under the stars(watching meteors fly by), climbing mountains/trees/waterfalls. Eating out of dumpsters;

Free stuff is good stuff! :)

Greetings from Germany!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Greetings ya'll,
Names Fate. Been traveling the in's and out's of the US and the world for a while.
I had started couchsurfing early teen years ; then grabbed my pack and lived in South America, Europe, and Asia. I've learned so much about the world and myself through this!! So grateful. Kind of no mind traveling I guess.

Mostly spending the past couple of years around the west coast . Getting to meet a great community out here. Rubbertramping it currently. I really enjoy sustainable living, playing ukelele, sleeping under the stars(watching meteors fly by), climbing mountains/trees/waterfalls. Eating out of dumpsters; laughing until my stomach hurts!
I love learning more and more about living freely and nomadically. And of course connecting with the like minded folks.
°
Thanks so much for being here and reading this Lil introduction.
Peace. And. Have fun
welcome to StP! you've covered more countries than i have! although I hope to change that soon :)

where are you going next?

Fate

Reaction score
welcome to StP! you've covered more countries than i have! although I hope to change that soon :)

where are you going next?
many big thanks !!!
Hi!

Welcome to StP!

Where have you been in Europe? I'm from Germany and spent most of my time traveling in UK (and a bit in Belgium, Netherlands and Switzerland).

Free stuff is good stuff! :)

Greetings from Germ
Thank you berry much. Been around Netherlands and Russia !

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads