"It always makes me proud to love the world somehow- hate's so easy compared."

FigTree

Reaction score
come to your own conclusions, and respect others. any belief is valid so long as it doesnt infringe on those of others. deconstruct all 'answers', you and nature are the final word. some random things about me, hmmm. i went on a hunger strike at 9 so my parents would buy me vegetarian food, and i've been clear of that bad karma ever since. it's not eating animals i have a problem with, it's treating them like nothing more than unfeeling flesh and reducing murder surpassing any holocaust's count to nothing more than a factory line. if youre going to take another's life for your own gain, at least have the decency to oversee it's death yourself. i'm physically a male, but i crossdressed through most of high school and still do sometimes to stimulate conversation about deconstructing the social barrier between the sexes. life is life is life, what i keep in my trousers has nothing to do with who and what i am as a person. i can't stand sleeping inside, ever since my first houseless spell i've only been able to see buildings as the oversized cages they are. read more books, carry a journal, and keep a pencil in your ear. oh, and nevermind the naysayers.

• Sad
Reactions: Mankini

bacongator

Reaction score
what shove your shit down someone elese throat fuck you at nine you were a dumd ass little kid like all of us im punk rock no some hippie preach to me ass good for you dont eat meat i dont fucking care is that all you bring

FigTree

Reaction score
lol shove it down people's throats? it's an introduction, dickweed. where you tell people about yourself. is that too complex a notion for you?

D

Deleted member 125

what shove your shit down someone elese throat fuck you at nine you were a dumd ass little kid like all of us im punk rock no some hippie preach to me ass good for you dont eat meat i dont fucking care is that all you bring

the fuck you at 9 part had me loling man haha

FigTree

Reaction score
haha didnt think of that thanks for the laugh. and yes bacon, at nine i was a dumbass little kid. who loved animals enough to know that factory farming is fucked up. just cos i care more than you doesnt mean i'm a liar.

Heron

not very crusty
Reaction score
Website
tracklabs.net
yo figtree. nice to have you.

crack's whack, m8

bacongator

Reaction score
do you mean/.?,;'! oh yeah ,i get it i was just busting his balls.he seems to be smart enough to figure that out.what fun would it be if someone was not afended ?idid it agin that puncu whatever i can spell either dont jude me .im just satans child who its meat .no but really who cares what others think

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads