ISO vessle/canoe/leaky tub. Cape Cod

D

deleted17310

okay I'm trying to okay I'm trying to assemble a pirate ship and crew I don't really know anything about ocean fairing certainly nothing about sailing I possess the skills to drive a boat Tinker with the motor and rudimentary navigational basics also I don't have a boat I'm not trying to go far in Buzzards Bay is the chain of the Elizabeth Islands most of which are inhabited by sparsely inhabited by caretakers and the Rockefellers but the tiny little last one lives uninhabited and I want to get out there so I'm looking for a boat and crew to go out there for a day trip or or maybe hang around there for a few days having a good time and looking into squatting and sustainability possibilities 4 an extended summer stay anyone with boating experience or just an adventurous spirit and positive vibes is welcome to come along I'm going to need some help on this I don't even have a boat the nearest docks I know of are in Woods Hole down in Falmouth it's also about 14 miles away from Martha's Vineyard. and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be too far of a distance from New Bedford either.

Last edited:
D

deleted17310

ok so i got me a job. on the water setting moorings. and i got a boat, supposedly, its free and i havent seen it yet so idk but if you do the math with all best case scenarios in mind. i got a job at a place that sets moorings, in a yard on the marina with private slips, and well ill be setting moorings, probly can use one for nothing. and i gots a boat. so money to put into boat+place to keep boat+actually having a boat= PIRATE. im almost there! to the haters, doubters, my entire family, and the american populous in general. FUCK YOU IM DOING THIS!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads