Is this real?

BadKidNick

Reaction score
I'm a hiker, woofer, and I grey a lot. I got a hot n cot an was kicked a phone. Best woof I have ever done omg it was awesome. Umm I am bad kid nick, I get drunk a lot maybe to much to "society" but, I don't give a fuuuuuck. I can sell hair to a fish. You're going to have to trust me on that. But, if you don't ask me again in five minutes. I travel different from a hitcher. But, I don't hitch alone anymore. To old to fight off the nuns that pick me up. Lololol I'm kidding. I am a woofer I don't know if that term is even used by anyone besides the old head who took me in. If you are interested in what I do give me some thumbs up! I have a few tricks that won't fail. If you have questions regarding, me just reply below. I don't play fair, I play to survive.

THANK YOU FOR BEING SO BEAUTIFUL
BAD KID NICK

Vulture

Reaction score
I'm a hiker, woofer, and I grey a lot. I got a hot n cot an was kicked a phone. Best woof I have ever done omg it was awesome. Umm I am bad kid nick, I get drunk a lot maybe to much to "society" but, I don't give a fuuuuuck. I can sell hair to a fish. You're going to have to trust me on that. But, if you don't ask me again in five minutes. I travel different from a hitcher. But, I don't hitch alone anymore. To old to fight off the nuns that pick me up. Lololol I'm kidding. I am a woofer I don't know if that term is even used by anyone besides the old head who took me in. If you are interested in what I do give me some thumbs up! I have a few tricks that won't fail. If you have questions regarding, me just reply below. I don't play fair, I play to survive.

THANK YOU FOR BEING SO BEAUTIFUL
BAD KID NICK
Probably one of the hardest intros for me to understand, ever. But welcome to STP.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads