Is it Just me? (I know it's not)

Reaction score
To live fre, to die free, to live life on your own accord, by your own rules and not by anyone elses. To not get washed up in a an ocean of judgements and shoulds. To wander freely the urban landscapes of cities and neighborhoods just as we would an abandoned forest. To scavenge, to forage for recycled food in these cncrete jungles, just as we would when dwelling in an evergreen woodland. It *seems* like it would be scary too be free, yet it seems like it's the only reasonable thing to do. How can we possibly live with so many rules and regulations, so many chances. Somehow it seems far more reasoonable to wander off and take your chances and get lost into life than sit there doing what is expected of you. Parents, teachers, bosbut what if we deep down know there is more than that, than some standardized, bastardized, homoginized behavior. ses, always seem to speak about our potential about our abilities, talents, . Damn touch pad, I won't evven bother correcting that. For some reason I rather not have money, not have a home, and wander, and take my chances, because somehow, atleast that way I am free.

Who ever read this, thank you, and who ever didn't, thank you just the same. It's okay. Hugs to everyone

Reaction score
Seems like a better life than the usual "get me an Ipad" annd "let me pimp out my ride" life style would be what it is..... To live out of a medium alice pack, to dress simply, to walk simply, to eat simply, to live simply. To sleep where ever I can, whether it's beneath some over pass or near some tree on the outskirts of town, going into the bathrom at some gas station to fill up my water container, to scope out the terriortory late at night in the city before I laid down my head to sleep behind some dumpster just to have some cops wake me up, and walk around all night till morning and I passed out on a park bench using my pack as a pilllow and the sun as a tanning bed. Anything everything, seems so much better, is so much better, than that standard way of doing things. Why? Because I... we, you, whatever, gave it meaning, choice, and that's enough to keep me going for now.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
fuck that jack kerouac taoist vagabond shit...i rather go in to some city and hustle some rich bitch, have her take me back to her 5 star hotel room and have her loofah my dirty body in the shower while you're sleeping behind some smelly dumspter scribbling your crimethinc notes in your torn notepad you lifted from some dollar store in the ghetto......lol...no i'm kidding :) welcome friend. for a minute there i thought you were an old friend from your name - xander

hutchie

Reaction score
fuck that jack kerouac taoist vagabond shit...i rather go in to some city and hustle some rich bitch, have her take me back to her 5 star hotel room and have her loofah my dirty body in the shower while you're sleeping behind some smelly dumspter scribbling your crimethinc notes in your torn notepad you lifted from some dollar store in the ghetto......lol...no i'm kidding :) welcome friend. for a minute there i thought you were an old friend from your name - xander

lmfao. i hate loofahs.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
actually 1) it'd be a guy scrubbin me down, i'm gay and 2) yea, i never use loofahs or washrags...i've always just lathered myself up with my hands......unless someone else is doin it for me of course :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads