Introductions want about

D

deleted17310

Okay I'm just going to throw this out there because it pisses me off on a regular and constant basis so the introductions it seems to me that a lot of people get introduced through squat the planet when they are Googling about their travel troubles oh I'm stuck in Mobile and I need to to get to San Diego so they come on squat the planet they don't read any of this sticky threads on and just go ahead and tell you all about their problems and not about what kind of great person they are and maybe how you'd like to travel with them and they'll talk about their interests education abilities or happened to mention whether or not they are a cat or dog person or a quadriplegic and because we are a really helpful and outgoing group some of us prompt a proper introduction out of these people by asking questions that they should have just answered in their introduction and others like myself just kind of go ahead and say hey man why don't you just tell us a little bit about yourself in the introductions and save the rest 4 I don't know the proper thread title and the thing about it is that most of the people that introduce themselves like this and don't take the time to learn how to use squat the planet because they're not really interested in traveling anyway they just want to get a free f****** ride and on top of that if you did take them to travel they would win or go home immediately but it would never get that far because a lot of these idiots look like single login users and most likely are just going to call thyeir mommies for a Westie anyways which means we are all wasting our f****** time 4 ooggles when we respond to these f****** Lame introductions and at the same time I think that the introductions is one of the most important Forums on here because it's a good way to make friends and find out how you're not such a f****** freak after all

Ezra Fyre

Reaction score
Never called mom for one - never will. Hate & Don't talk to her. Have called Friends & Family for em! ... Definitely a cat person.
... Found STP on accident, but still come here & love it. & didn't find it for travel how-to but find it amazing that it's here.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads