Introduction | Squat the Planet

Introduction

EAGLEPATRIOT

Reaction score
Hello guys,my name is curtis johnson I'm 57 yrs. From Michigan I am separated currently but getting divorce soon looking to join the nomad world and adventures that awaits me;hopefully I will run into some of you in my travels;I am an enspiring van dweller and planning my launch here very soon.

Bibs

Reaction score
Good luck to you eagle, and welcome to stp we're glad you're here. If you're ever out in the pnw and are in need of assistance shoot me a dm and I'll share what I got. Be safe, have fun!
With gratitude, -Ian

Reactions: EAGLEPATRIOT

Traveler

Reaction score
Welcome to Stp Curtis! I'm in Michigan too but wayyy other side of the state. Sorry to hear about your split but I know sometimes that sort of thing is for the best.

Van life is a great choice in my opinion, can't beat taking home with you. I recommend if you have the chance to register/insure in another state without a lot of hassle to do so, Michigan is so expensive for insurance!

There's a lot of knowledge and good people here, I'm sure you'll be happy you joined.

Reactions: EAGLEPATRIOT

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads