introduction | Squat the Planet

introduction

JuliaBeanz

Reaction score
Hi! My names JuliaBeanz. I currently reside in Central Florida and I am interested in hopping and the likes. Currently I am trying to make a proper game plan for my first hop that I plan for sometime in July. I hope to learn a lot from this site. Thank you! Have a great day!

Reactions: Bibs

ilikehotchocolate

Reaction score
Hi! My names JuliaBeanz. I currently reside in Central Florida and I am interested in hopping and the likes. Currently I am trying to make a proper game plan for my first hop that I plan for sometime in July. I hope to learn a lot from this site. Thank you! Have a great day!
so how are you gonna do it? just curious.

Bibs

Reaction score
Welcome to stp, we're glad to have ya. I don't want to assume your level of experience but if you're in need of advice and information you've definitely come to the right place. If you ever make it out to the pnw drop me a line and I'll help you out if you're in need.
With gratitude, -Ian

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads