Introduction

bodyfluidfemme

Reaction score
Whats up, I joined StP just now after poking' around a few subreddits that just weren't doin it for me with community. I'm 19 (they/them) and have been homeless for 2 weeks at this point couch surfing while I'm getting a pack together. I wanna get out of this state I've been living in for years and due to some abusive living situations I ended up here. I'm lookin for friends, advice, road dawgs, and recommendations for travel. Mostly planning to hitch hike around but hey if anyone can teach me some train hopping shit that'd be cool too.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
hey welcome to stp! remember to use the search, and we have a discord server for live chat if you wanna hit us up for personal recommendations. get ready to do a lot of reading here :)

while you should definitely use the search first, if you can't find the answer to your question, let us know and we'll do our best to help you with any advice we can give.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads