Introduction...

Teaks

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Takiaya and I've been traveling for a few months. Just floating around. I play saxophone and love talking to people. I'm pretty much down for anything.

Lived in Miami for months.

Want to go on an adventure? Send me a message... I'll probably go.

I'm taking a break from school to clear my head and learn more about myself and the music which I make. It's been crazy traveling. I've pretty much been almost everywhere in the eastern half of the states that I care to have gone and ended up randomly due to some ridiculous rides and trains. I want to go out west soon and then my ultimate goal is to hitch a boat overseas. Not sure how that will work but I have a feeling it will work out. So this year is my traveling year maybe it will last longer than a year who knows. Plans in the near future include going to harvest sugar beets in North Dakota. Don't know what's after that.

Not sure what else to write here. I'm going to try and post pictures on here soon and learn how to use this site. Have a most wonderful day.

Sincerely,
Takiaya

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Welcome!, You have a cool name by the way.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads