Introduction -What Else? | Squat the Planet

Introduction -What Else?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23824
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23824

Just want to introduce myself. I am another middle aged man - husband, father, grandfather, and wannabee freight trainrider. I will spend the next days and weeks reading all I can in the archives/library here. Brian Cray told me this would be about the best place to perhaps find a sympathetic soul to hold my hand as I find my way. I am semi-retired - we run a small cafe - and Imam not getting any younger, so it’s now or never. Please humor me.

Steve

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome Aboard! You're in the right place!

Age is just a number, don't let age get to you! There's many out there around your age traveling alternatively! Get out and have fun!

There's plenty of excellent information here. I Highly recommend to read Matt Derrick's book: The Anarchist's Guide to Travel and The Hobo Handbook A Field Guide to Living by Your Own Rules by Josh Mack-available on Amazon. Good Luck!

Reactions: Tude
D

Deleted member 23824

Thanks dor the warm welcome, looking real forward to getting to know likeminded people, and pursuing a dream. Got a plan in place already, thanks to another member. Cheers, folks

Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads