Introduction of course

Rhudey

Reaction score
Hullo! making my first post on STP, have been creeping the site for probably 2 years now. Finally decided to make an account! Glad I did, I'm a bit of nomad I never stay in one location for long, I like to travel its almost an addiction for me, wherever I land I'll find work and save up and take off live in hotels, squat, couch surf, or literally bum it on the beach(beaches are best) i've never had an altercation or been woken up or asked to leave. There is usually fresh clean water and outdoor showers nearby so I tend to stay on the coastlines. Anyways I'm not too sure what to stay or how to introduce myself I love life, music, and interesting people. Thank you and hope to see your beautiful faces out there on the road!

Reactions: eske silver

eske silver

In Disguise
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you finally made the jump :)

Your version of travel sounds brilliant. I've spent a lot of time alone the coast, living off the hidden beaches and coves. It's grand.
What made you finally make an account? Besides the site being awesome, of course.

Rhudey

Reaction score
I had made an account forever account, never actually posted anything, no intro, no responses, no questions, no nothing. I have finally made an account to be more active in the community and hopefully meet some awesome individuals. Secondly I was also looking for a ride/road dog to get the fuck out of florida, it has been neither welcoming nor friendly. I have yet to meet people that are not full of shit, Liers(? lyers,lying bunch of fucks? i apologize for the atrocious spelling). Living in an area solely based off of tourism has lead to some more unfortunate events and a bunch of seriously lame jobs. So in saying that I was hoping to find some new people to chat with, travel with, share ideas, and whatever else comes about. STP seemed to be a very good place to start! thank you for asking questions/commenting Eske Karl, I appreciate it

• Haha

eske silver

In Disguise
Reaction score
I had made an account forever account, never actually posted anything, no intro, no responses, no questions, no nothing. I have finally made an account to be more active in the community and hopefully meet some awesome individuals. Secondly I was also looking for a ride/road dog to get the fuck out of florida, it has been neither welcoming nor friendly. I have yet to meet people that are not full of shit, Liers(? lyers,lying bunch of fucks? i apologize for the atrocious spelling). Living in an area solely based off of tourism has lead to some more unfortunate events and a bunch of seriously lame jobs. So in saying that I was hoping to find some new people to chat with, travel with, share ideas, and whatever else comes about. STP seemed to be a very good place to start! thank you for asking questions/commenting Eske Karl, I appreciate it

Lol. Liars... I complete feel you on that ::facepalm::
I've traveled to some places that were just ripe shite.
I've never been to Florida though, thanks for the heads up!
Matt started the crustsurfing section a few months back and replete with people going to and fro. You should definitely check that and the meetup section. Post something and I bet you'll find something!
If you're really desperate you can go homeward bound and use your one ticket to get the hell out of shitdodge, but you only get one, so maybe save it for last resort/emergencies.

Rhudey

Reaction score
ty also in my last post i kinda repeated words that were misplaced in the sentence, but it seems as if you got the point , late nights early mornings brain not working correctly meh, but thank you thank you thank you , i appreciate the information and kind words

eske silver

In Disguise
Reaction score
Yea of course, I have my days. I stay up all night a lot and after a certain hour I get a little washbrained, lol.
It happens to everyone!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads