Introducing pand

CricketsChirping

Reaction score
Anyone know Heaven/Hell's return policy? I clearly asked for a better life but got ripped off. Anyways I'm pand, I deal with wanderlust like most of you and am a novice hitchhiker like some. Anyways I hate these intro things so that's all you get unless you check out my profile or simply talk to me... Anyways ill be hitting the road in about a months time

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to STP! - I like your heaven/hell return policy :) Where are you headed when you hit the road?

CricketsChirping

Reaction score
well i recently came into some money from working a stint at McDonald's so i got some gear. I'm headed to the rainbow gathering here in a few weeks in Oregon. after that i hope to find a road dawg and travel around a bit hitching mostly, maybe train hoping too.

and yeah the powers that be let me down so I'm taking control and reshaping what i do have..

Reactions: Kal

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads