Introducing myself :p

SierraCoyote

Reaction score
So I'm Sierra and I'm from Blacksburg, Virginia. I'm planning on heading to head out in July or earlier if the opportunity presents itself. I'm not sure where I want to go maybe north for the summer preferably Oregon. I planning on traveling anyway I can, although I have no experience. I'd love a road dog to help show me the ropes, but i highly doubt i'd find one anytime soon. My main form of travel will be walking and I have most of my gear now so I'm good on that front. Any advice would be appreciated on walking and backpacking. I plan on being off road and in cities. I'm from a small town though and have little to no experience in cities. Thanks for listening to my rabble though. ~SierraCoyote

Georgeez

Reaction score
The weather does suck, most of the US is cold right now. You kinda get used to it., but i'll be heading south for warmth after Christmas.
Spring time is good though. Rain but also sunshine!
You seem determined and ready.
I've been wanting a road dog so bad, especially a female :p
So pleeeease message me when you're heading out

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP - and do check out all our files/threads on equipment etc on traveling - be safe and have fun too!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads