introducing myself here (1 Viewer)

mraliendroid

gooooodday peeps,

my name is leroy 19 years young almost 20 times go flying😭😭😭

currently stuck at home here in holland cant get out of here😂
my goals are to wander over the big world out there and live like a nomad
not a digital one (maybe later idk yet), but a nomad that does labor for a living thats what i always did😅😂

anyways i hope i can learn something of you guys and vice versa

cya out there

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

SammiePa

Rambler
Website
www.stephenbartlettwriter.com
gooooodday peeps,

not a digital one (maybe later idk yet), but a nomad that does labor for a living thats what i always did😅😂

cya out there
Nice to meet you and best of luck doing you! Stay safe

Kenada

Rambler
gooooodday peeps,

cya out there
Leeeeeroy Jeeeenkins, I’m not sure if you’ll get that reference, but if not that’s ok! Hope things are well in Holland. Stick around for a while and I’m sure you’ll find something to contribute. As well as I’m sure you’ll learn a lot!

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Jerk bouncer with an attitude
Staff member
Website
youtu.be
Leeeeeroy Jeeeenkins, I’m not sure if you’ll get that reference, but if not that’s ok! Hope things are well in Holland. Stick around for a while and I’m sure you’ll find something to contribute. As well as I’m sure you’ll learn a lot!

I got it. I was literally running UBRS last night. Always extra cautious around those eggs, sure wouldn't wanna get 50 DKP taken from me.

Kenada

Rambler
I got it. I was literally running UBRS last night. Always extra cautious around those eggs, sure wouldn't wanna get 50 DKP taken from me.
Lol that’s awesome, I’m glad someone got my reference. It’s definitely an older one, I hope you’re making better decisions than Mr.Jenkins on your run!

mraliendroid

hi there,

well... things here are quite slow and peaceful here for me
dont get the reference lol

Kenada

Rambler
hi there,

well... things here are quite slow and peaceful here for me
dont get the reference lol
It’s a really old world of Warcraft reference. I’m glad things are peaceful over there things are only getting crazier by the day here.

mraliendroid

i read about the riots on the news these days. i hope you'll be safe there
hows it there? is it more peaceful now?

Kenada

Rambler
In the area I’m at it’s calmed down quite a bit but I think there’s other places in the US that haven’t settled as much. I try to avoid the rioting. I prefer peace over violence and try to avoid violence where I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$105.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully this will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $105.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.