intro

thunderson5

Reaction score
ive been posting for a while and thought i should intro myself,well here i go.my name is mike but most people call me mikeydoo,dont know why.i am a 44 year old stoner dude,hitched the whole west coast several times first time was from galveston tex.to riverside calif.to find my mom.i was messing around on the computer one day and found this site,thought it was really cool and had no idea there were any sites like this one.ive never been married and am now stuck in roswell n.m.i dont like it here to much but i do own my own camptrailer i live in.i rent the space from one of the few cool people ive meet since i lived here really cheap.have hardly met any cool people since i moved here so really glad i found this site,its just me and my old dog thunder.have been thinking of hitting the road in my car since i get money every month since im disabled,have a bad hip and back,but i can get around pretty good as long as its not to far.nobody comes over so im usually smoking a blunt or drinking a beer by myself,its not a bad thing but i get really bored and i guess pretty lonely at times,so i would like to thank you all for putting up with me keeps me fromgoing too crazy.thanks agian, mikeydoo:yourock:

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Mike. Thanks for the intro. How many years have you been on the road, or relatively transient? I can understand how that'd get pretty lonely. I mean, dogs are good friends, but they don't talk or really listen to you. Hope you find some company or more excitement through the site. Perhaps a freight trip? ;) Welcome to STP.

thunderson5

Reaction score
was on the road for several years from about 1980 till about 97 ,98,been pretty staginant since,tried the whole normal life thing,its been a living hell, i dont know why ive stuck it out so long?its hell trying to rent from people,i held a job here in roswell for aout 5 six years. started out washing dishes and then became a cook.i love cooking but it sucks cooking in a restraunt where they whant you to get the food out super fast and not as worried about the quality.love cooking for other people in a more home type inviroment.yeah im tottaly crazy for letting myself get stuck here espeacially since i have nothing holding me here except i own my own camp trailer.wow right.i got it from the back pay social security disability back pay.wish i would have bought a van with it instead so i could at least hit the road again and have my house with me.should figure out away to get one and go for it.since i am disabled i get a check every month so food and gas wouldnt be a problem.going and living in campgrounds and different places would be cool.i dont know if i could handle hitching anymore with a bad hip and back,cant stay on my feet a real long time and all the walking thats involved.so a van would be the next best thing.could travel around and pick up people and give them a ride and party with them,that would be cool.i dont know im a little lost for the moment thats why im glad i found this site its helping me out a bunch.oh if anybody knows a cool girl hook me up,pleeeeeeeeease:p

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads