Intro???

RenegadeGypsy

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
hey, my name is Syd.
I currently reside in California...but i dont like being in one place(obviously. :)) I got on this site to meet new people in all places that like to do the same thing so that maybe we can meet up some day and share a luagh...or a beer. :)

I love to drink, do drugs, anything exciting really. I love art (film, music, photography, poetry, painting...anything. i could melt into it for days on end)

Im easy to get along with and hard to offend. I watch politics with a seldom blinking eye and often go to protests and other gatherings of that nature.

I love to read...sometimes thats all you got when you just cant stand to be with yourself for another moment. :)

anyways....talk to me if you want, i look forward to it.

<3

Rise 609

Reaction score
Hello there. My name is Matt.I've never been to california but I think im gonna head there in the spring. Im from New Jersey and it's pretty lame here. In a week or 2 im heading to florida and then new orleans to spend the winter. If you ever travel to the east coast dont be a stranger.

BrokeWhiteBoy

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Hey, welcome to the site.

I'm from California too, imagine that... it fucking sucks here if you didn't notice. Places like the SF Bay area and Yosemite make it somewhat worth while though. That and there are a few cool people you meet along the way here.

We should meet up for a drink soon since I guess you are kinda close to where I normally am at when off the road. :drinking:

Haha, yeah... ANYways... you should call me too and entertain me since I have to go to a fucking quinceanera this afternoon for my dad's girlfriend's cousin. He is also trying to hook me up with another of her cousins who is 22 because he swears Mexican girls are the best girls there are. I beg to differ, but oh well... free food and possibly beer, so I guess I can suffer through the whole ordeal for a few hours. Miss you like crazy for some reason.

D

deshi_kicks

Hi. I'm from Florida, it sucks here. Although, if you knew who I was you would already know this. Buuuutt you don't, so you don't. Welcome to this place though, if you ever make it to the east coast with Joseph then we should all hit up NYC, unless I make it to CA first, which I probably will, unless of course I get lost and wind up in Mexico somewhere because I've never hopped before. Anyway yeah, nice to e-meet you.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads