Intro- Hi StP, I'm new to the platform but not to travel. | Squat the Planet

Intro- Hi StP, I'm new to the platform but not to travel.

Citizen

Reaction score
60 years old and I've traveled all over on 2 wheels. All of Baja Mexico, CA up to Alaska. Lived in the Florida keys,NY, Houston, Washington State, Done the commune thing. I hate beige houses surrounded by other beige houses and my last 15-20 year's remaining on this earth i want to live not mearly exist.
I've spent a lot of down time sense my last run and I'm looking forward to getting back out there. I'd love to visit Slab City. Don't know how I've missed that all my life 🤔 been through there many times.
I'm not here looking to take from the community , I'm quite self sufficient. Not looking for a date😂... Just looking for knowledge and to share like minded endeavors, because you just don't know, what you don't know 🤷🏻‍♂️
Feel free to hit me up, I'm usually not far away 😉👍

✌️... 🤟... 🙏... CK

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
BTW: 60 is the new 40! Age is just a number!!!

If you have any travel adventure stories, please post them! I along and other members would love to read them!!!!

Always learning something new!!! Good Luck!!!!!!! CHJ!

• Agree
Reactions: Coywolf and Citizen

Shit Beetle

Reaction score
Welcome to the crew! I'm in-between travel at the moment, currently bartending in SD; if you make your way to Pierre make sure to drop me a line and I'll buy you a drink!

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Good to see more seasoned travelers coming to the site. Sounds like you will fit in just fine.

Lots of awesome content on here, try searching for threads about the slabs on here, there are a ton of them.

Welcome to the site!

Reactions: Citizen

Citizen

Reaction score
Good to see more seasoned travelers coming to the site. Sounds like you will fit in just fine.

Lots of awesome content on here, try searching for threads about the slabs on here, there are a ton of them.

Welcome to the site!
Thanks so much. I'm in touch with a couple ppl there. Trying to keep my finger on the pulse 😂 or checking to see if there's still a heartbeat 😉👍 very very hot there right now 🔥

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads