Intro - Duction

Freakcreature

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Lucerne and I'm a 17 yo nonbinary individual living in New Orleans! I am not yet on the road, but I'm currently saving up for a van or bus to travel in. I'm a musician, I make weird punky stuff with some old school thrash/death metal riffs thrown in. I'm also a farmer and plan to work on farms while traveling to make money. Do yall have any advice for traveling or any advice in general that would be good for me once I leave home?

MxEx

Reaction score
Just keep your ears and eyes open. Once you meet a few farm workers or get a job during a a harvest or planting season you’ll get word on other places to move to for work. GL. You have a link to any music?

Reactions: RACC00NHands

Freakcreature

Reaction score
Just keep your ears and eyes open. Once you meet a few farm workers or get a job during a a harvest or planting season you’ll get word on other places to move to for work. GL. You have a link to any music?
Thanks for the advice! Here's a song I made towards the beginning of the pandemic:
Its different from the stuff I'm doing now, and I made it when I first started playing guitar, but I still like it.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads