Interested in doing stuff in Florida

ilikehotchocolate

Reaction score
30/F

im in central FL now, wanting to travel a bit (but honestly not sure about it). I dream of running away because i don't like my house. I'm interested in pretty much interested in every topic in this forum, different types of travel, urban exploring, etc.

I was on this forum when i was 18, and somehow wound up doing some hitch hiking, which was my first "adventure" thing. I'm 30 now. I have traveled through like about half of florida now by car. mostly jacksonville, gainesville, st. aug and tampa. Don't know many other parts of fl very well.

liking to talk about travel and things to do...i dont have a job so dont talk to me if thats some kindof requirement for you to talk to me. if you dream about running away, hit me up.

i was just thinking the other day that it would be really cool to take the train...i also like local crap like farmers markets. welp, thats it i guess.

Last edited:

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
i dont have a job so dont talk to me if thats some kindof requirement for you to talk to me.

Oh don't you worry, no one 'round these parts is going to have that as a requirement. Welcome to the site! I've been wanting to explore more of florida myself, I just haven't the time to take off so I can get out there and really see all of it. What's your favorite area?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Have you given any thought to living in / traveling with your vehicle?

ilikehotchocolate

Reaction score
Oh don't you worry, no one 'round these parts is going to have that as a requirement. Welcome to the site! I've been wanting to explore more of florida myself, I just haven't the time to take off so I can get out there and really see all of it. What's your favorite area?
sorry I took so long to replay.
favorite place in florida is anywhere near a beach, as florida without beach access just sounds boring.
I am in gainesville right now so I am landlocked, annoying! i am trying to find things to do here, only having some success. My opinion of gainesville is.... blank? (cuz I'm from Jax). trying to feel more comfortable in this city.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads