Insert witty title about this being my first post here >_________.

atomicx

Reaction score
Hey there. So, I forgot I made an account on this awhile ago and never posted. Since then I got really sick (now more alive than I was before) and have a drive to just wander and see the world. I've already stated my first issue, I'm(/was) sick with rare issues that don't really affect my day to day life but if become worse can mean a whole string of problems. Next issue, I have a long time boyfriend I'm currently living with and engaged to. He is very different than me in this aspect. He doesn't really want to travel the way I do. I want to do this but I don't want to leave him behind or go all alone. Lastly, I have two ferrets that I'd feel terrible about leaving and I doubt that they could say with my boyfriend considering we live with his parents (heh).

Theres my story; advice, on any of this you kind awesome strangers?
Love,
Tessa

freeganmachine

Reaction score
My roomate's cousin is going to Africa for a while without her long time boyfriend and left her 2 ferrets with my roomate. You could travel with a friend and leave the ferrets with another friend.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads