inline skates

pallaway

Reaction score
ive been wanting some roller blades for months and i finally ordered some online=) says i gotta wait five to ten business days, but hopefully they come faster so i get back to moving. quicker trips to the beer store and should be tons of fun. feel like itll be good for my mind and body and happiness. ive been feeling lazy, but more because of the company i have. weve been drinking and chillin, ridin, bum stuff, ridin, sitting, drinking. I need to do something about it. as of right now im solo again, so i can enjoy a little of going at my own pace. i want to start finding work more instead of asking for monies and do more extracurricular activities=) you know become a better me and what not. im sure having a pack while skating will be something to deal with, but itll make up for it by extra miles and shit. anyways....anyone ever carry skates with them? if so, howd you like it?

pallaway

Reaction score
i feel like my whole body is gonna be wrecked when i get older for some reason. i should start treating myself better and giving a fuck. they need to hurry up and come in. ive been put for almost an entire two weeks already and its sucking pretty bad.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads