Injustice Everywhere: The National Police Misconduct Statistics and Reporting Project

Dameon

Reaction score
Injustice Everywhere
I'm really glad this website exists. Share it with your friends, share it with your family, share it with everybody you know. The only way to stop the rampant abuse of power in police forces is to show people what they're doing and get people pissed off. The police need to be held to higher standards of accountability, not less. Getting two weeks off of work paid for beating somebody is not punishment, that's a vacation. Getting misdemeanors where you should get felonies is bullshit. If you've ever had a cop abuse their power over you (who has traveled and not?), if you've ever had a friend get the shit beat out of them for no reason, this should be something you care about.

L.C.

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
2 words WOW! the old question of who will police the police?

opal

Reaction score
there is enough people people like us even who could and should stand and defend ourselves of this slavery and that is what this is. if only....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads