Ingenuity

Venatus

Reaction score
I spend alot of time studying and thinking, and lately i have come up with many contraptions and modifications that could be applied in a travel lifestyle. many of these things i will post in the future, some of them i will try myself beforehand. I have always been interested in materials science, but lacking a good tolerance for math i find myself designing lesser things.
you will probably see some of my weird or simply illogical ideas on the forums, i dont take pride in much, so i treat the common critic like anyone else. think the train harness idea is crazy? please tell me why, i wont take offense to dislikes or whatever, i just want to see how my theories fare out in the semi real environment before i go out into the real one.

Please be honest with me about it. i dont care if you sound like a total prick while doing it.

KootenayRambler

Reaction score
I hold great respect for anyone who spends their time in thought, especially if their thoughts are directed towards improving an aspect of my own lifestyle. I look forward to reading your contraptions.

K

Kim Chee

I'm no longer on the road, but I'm fond of finding ways to reuse or repurpose free and readily available materials for warmth, shelter, etc.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads