Immigrant friendly places

viktor

Reaction score
Im not trying to get deported but if i do i have my moms property house somewhere in the middle of mexico.
The house is being watched by family members and if i ever get deported the house will be all mine

Az Tek

Reaction score
Let's be real. If you don't have a valid VISA/Passport/WETCA than your options have just decreased to almost none. At least in my experience. I'm sure it's possible and, i don't want to discourage you but, If you get stopped even just 1 time by the cops, which in this life is a 100% certainty, you are done. I don't see you being able to fly a sign or spange and lasting longer than a month or two before a cop tells you to move along, but not before carding you. Best bet would be to get a job under the table and stay off grid in that sense. But if you are adamant about going this route I'd stay in the bigger cities where the tolerance threshold is much much higher. You'll be messed with less. Like I said, there may be other ways I just don't know of them. Best Advice, if a cop asks for your ID, run like hell. Keep in mind that deportation/extradition from the US+ will not be as simple as them sending you on the first Plane Back. You could be in detainment for anywhere from a month up to over a year before the extradition order goes through. Good luck. Hope it works out. Wish I had a house in Mexico...

viktor

Reaction score
Im real lowpro when it comes to tha pigs. I dont spange or wave signs, i street perform but usually pigs just tell me to kick rocks, and im usually performing with older people so pigs dont even question

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads