im not lost, my hearts drawn there.

rob86

Reaction score
so my name is rob, been wandering the land for awhile. had some great times, had some times i got to keep breathing afterwards. ive got to see the land, meet some bad ass people, fell in love a few times. i try not to take life to serious, figure there is enough people doing that. i suppose my biggest flaw is im never at peace in one place or doing one thing for long. found this site on accident, thank you google. checked out the resource section and picked up a few things and had some things i felt i could offer. liked the idea of a community of vagabonds remaining a community. so now im a member.

rob86

Reaction score
unfortunately, the girl that took the pic started crying, we watched it happen. ive been referenced as raccoon like before. i layed down and said take a photo. she said why? i told her he should be with family in his last moments, and would want to be remembered. i guess i wanted to cheer her up. she smiled, took the pic, then started laughing. told me i was gna end up right there too.

rob86

Reaction score
she was a sweetheart. like the whole no lives matter thing btw. not to turn this into some philosophical discussion.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP - good intro too :)

Reactions: Kal

Kal

Reaction score
Welcome. Like you I am never at peace in one place so be free and travel

rob86

Reaction score
well thank you everyone. i sit behind a strip mall right now taking advantage of a free plug in. just me my laptop and a few stray cats. from the sounds i would say there deciding who found the scraps first. im not sure how often ill be able to have the time to be on here, or even what tomorrow brings. i would just like to say that it is nice to know others are out there, and i regret that my timing as always is less than ideal.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads