I'm new here headed out west soon!

Chordthenomad

Reaction score
Sweet website......helping me alot. I am 37 have been traveling my entire life , but these past two years I have been in and out of places almost daily. I just ended up back in Baton Rouge bc of a family death. That was a few days ago and I can't stay here any longer! I'm headed back to Colorado (Crested Butte) kind of my home base VERY soon. I have a car but very limited funds for gas/food. Not a problem I can get a gas can and let the road provide was just seeing if there were any amazing road dogs around me who wanted a ride out west. Just gotta help me hustle and be a fun spirit to be around! THANKS

SouthernFats

Reaction score
Sweet website......helping me alot. I am 37 have been traveling my entire life , but these past two years I have been in and out of places almost daily. I just ended up back in Baton Rouge bc of a family death. That was a few days ago and I can't stay here any longer! I'm headed back to Colorado (Crested Butte) kind of my home base VERY soon. I have a car but very limited funds for gas/food. Not a problem I can get a gas can and let the road provide was just seeing if there were any amazing road dogs around me who wanted a ride out west. Just gotta help me hustle and be a fun spirit to be around! THANKS

Dude I work in BR a few times a week. Planning to head out west soon myself. Let's link up soon at Barcadia or something.

Reactions: Desperado Deluxe

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads