I'm in Shreveport Louisiana

drode

Reaction score
The strip mall ish area in bossier is dead during the day but poppin at night. Lots of good trash to be eaten, snipes. Had quite a few people kick me down something when I was eating out of the trash there.

Reactions: Tude

HanZi

Reaction score
The strip mall ish area in bossier is dead during the day but poppin at night. Lots of good trash to be eaten, snipes. Had quite a few people kick me down something when I was eating out of the trash there.
Thanks good to know, I'll have to spange here, was more trying to find weed to buy or someone that might know. I haven't seen like any home bums or travelers in the area. I was spanging the Walmart, and got a care kit bag, usually it's a dollar in there, this one had $15. But my family sent me some westies so I haven't really spanged much

HanZi

Reaction score
Big D's BBQ
Say hi to Shirley
View attachment 48132
Eh, I walked to downtown, randomly got kicked down $20 while walking and caught an IM after 2 mins of getting there, I got off in East Mississippi, thinking it might be a dead crew since I was sitting a few hours, then it took off, lol. But I think it's a crew change town, plus it got a decent sized yard anyway. Once I get to Atlanta I'll be able to find shit no problem

Reactions: Juan Derlust

drode

Reaction score
Eh, I walked to downtown, randomly got kicked down $20 while walking and caught an IM after 2 mins of getting there, I got off in East Mississippi, thinking it might be a dead crew since I was sitting a few hours, then it took off, lol. But I think it's a crew change town, plus it got a decent sized yard anyway. Once I get to Atlanta I'll be able to find shit no problem
Right downtown by the mission?

Last time I was there KCS stopped with its DPU unlocked but because our phones were dead and my bad navigating skills paired with a tourist map we didn't get on. Figured it was a SBD to NOLA or an EBD.

HanZi

Reaction score
Right downtown by the mission?

Last time I was there KCS stopped with its DPU unlocked but because our phones were dead and my bad navigating skills paired with a tourist map we didn't get on. Figured it was a SBD to NOLA or an EBD.
IDK, close to the Greyhound kind of. I got lucky tho I seen the train but had like 5 mins if running through the woods to get to it and it never stopped, but i still caught it. Navigation has been mostly easy so far, but I don't get on in the middle of a big city, I go outside the city 10 miles or more, so far only thing was going through Longview, I kept going north instead of staying east.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads