I'm going to ride, I ain't looking back

dollarbillblues

Curator of ancient travel tomes
Library Curator
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I've been creeping on here for a month or two, so I thought I'd say hello and make my presence known. I've had wanderlust for as long as I can remember. I constantly think about my next adventure. Think I'll finally get my first hopping trip in August (I've been reading Hopping Freight Trains in American by Duffy Littlejohn), but I'll need something sooner for sure. Maybe hitch up to Seattle from LA. I'm hoping to meet some people and make friends along the way and here on stp too.

Godspeed.

Reactions: andi and Shwillam

Chaseur

Just a vagabond, singing the song of freedom
Reaction score
The LA yards can be a bit confusing. Make sure you do a ton of research on your train before you take it. Riding too close to the border is how you get increasing number of bull

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
any chance you're coming out to the jamboree in oct? it's not that far from you.

Reactions: VikingAdventurer

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Cool and welcome to STP! So creeping? hehe normally I see "lurking", either way - welcome - and yeah I will echo what Matt Derrick says - Doooo think about the Jamboree in October and hey - safe and fun travels!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads