I'm an American! I think.

Thrasymachus

Reaction score
No, my comment was on topic, whether you want to get offended or not. On a highly anarchist, drop-out culture influenced sub-forum you were and still seem to insist on the same type of typical mainstream, self-deluded, clap-trap everyone here has heard on the mainstream media, in the government funded public school system, etc., so many times they are sick of hearing it repeated so often. It goes that the USA was founded by some freedom loving pilgrims and American patriots sick of religious oppression in the UK and "unfair taxation". But it has never has been true and never will be true. It was founded by people so religiously obsessed and greedy they will kill most of the rest of the world to shore up their own inadequacies. Personally I could care less about your inadequacies that would make you start a "let's cheerlead team USA session" in one of the few places in the whole internet where most people won't take up those pom-poms.

And I answered your question about what an American was about far better than you did or could. For everyone who immigrates to America, like say my family, far more people choose not to join our settler-colonial project. Because not everyone is as about money or consumption as Americans or wants to become like us or one of us.

Last edited:
K

Kim Chee

No, my comment was on topic (right), whether you want to get offended or not(not really important here, but I can see you trying). On a highly anarchist, drop-out culture influenced sub-forum you were and still seem to insist on the same type of typical mainstream, self-deluded, clap-trap everyone here has heard (you speak for everybody?)on the mainstream media, in the government funded public school system, etc., so many times they (argument so weak you replace I with they?) are sick of hearing it repeated so often. It goes that the USA was founded by some freedom loving pilgrims and American patriots sick of religious oppression in the UK and "unfair taxation". (There you go, now you're on topic!)But it has never has been true and never will be true. It was founded by people so religiously obsessed and greedy they will kill most of the rest of the world to shore up their own inadequacies. Personally I could care less about your inadequacies that would make you start a "let's cheerlead team USA session" in one of the few places in the whole internet where most people won't take up those pom-poms.(back to the petty insults already?)

And I answered your question about what an American was about far better than you did or could. For everyone who immigrates to America, like say my family, far more people choose not to join our settler-colonial project.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads